Financial Planning | Wealth Management | Bend, OR
Personal Financial Planning
Through interactive experiences and thoughtful professionals, we offer a premium level of planning services.
Custom Tailored Plans
Clarifying your financial priorities and goals is imperative to our process. When it comes down to it, we want you to feel confident in your ability to answer the following questions:
- What resources do you need to live the life you envision?
- How can you feel prepared for financial setbacks?
- What circumstances would allow you to donate to the charitable causes you’re passionate about?
- If your health deteriorates, what kind of resources will you need to cover your long-term needs?
- How can you save enough for your loved ones’ education?
- What kind of value would you like your estate to have?
- If you plan on leaving an inheritance to your family, how can you do so in the most tax-efficient manner?
- What age do you hope to retire, and what’s your ideal lifestyle after retirement?
- How should you invest your money?
- What kind of succession planning strategy will you need for your business?
- How will you be able to support family members in a time of need?
We know these questions can feel overwhelming. That’s why we aim to provide solutions and reassure your path to achieving your goals through our financial planning process.
Your plan will be updated annually and with all major life events. We’re here to proactively focus on your financial well-being through cash flow management, investment portfolio and tax strategy, insurance, retirement planning, estate planning, and education.
Do you want to work forever? When can you afford to retire? How do you know you have enough savings to retire? Let us help put your mind at ease with a retirement plan curated to your lifestyle and based on your goals.
As you or your parents approach your final days, let us work with your estate planning attorneys and ensure your legacy goals are met. Our team of financial planning experts has extensive experience in the estate and gift planning arena.
Cash Flow Planning
Are you saving for a big life event? With a little cash flow planning, you can have confidence that your money is working for you to meet your goals.
Taxes are not easy, but we understand them and can decode them in an understandable manner. Along with collaboration from Patrick Casey & Co. LLP (our sister CPA firm), we can craft complex tax plans. Let us steer you through the tax maze and come up with a plan to maximize tax strategies and efficiencies.
Do you ever wonder where your money goes? We use cutting-edge technology to help you understand where your hard-earned dollars are spent. With that information, we help you design a thoughtful budget.
College isn’t cheap. Not only can we help you put a plan together to tackle the expenses, but we can also help identify tax-advantaged plans and show you how education planning affects your overall financial plan.
You can never have enough insurance, but at some point, enough is enough. We are a fee-only firm and are not compensated for selling any insurance. We can analyze your insurance policies and work with your insurance professionals to make sure you are prepared for an unexpected event.
Q: How Much Does a Financial Plan Cost?
A: Our plans start at $5,000. If you utilize 2260 West, LLC’s wealth management services, this fee could be reduced or waived.
Q: How Long Does It Take to Complete a Financial Plan?
A: The financial planning process typically takes 3-6 months from beginning to end, but it’s entirely dependent on the breadth of data and complexity of the plan.
Q: What Does the Financial Planning Process Look Like?
A: We follow the CFP Board’s seven-step process.