Financial Planning | Wealth Management | Bend, OR
Why You Need a Plan
There is no perfect age to start planning for an event, but the sooner you start, the longer you have.
Why You Need a Plan
The plan is the means to a discussion about your financial affairs. Although money can be hard to talk about, the plan gives you something to work toward. Without a plan, there is no template, no guiding light, and no road atlas.
There is no perfect age to start planning for an event, but the sooner you start, the longer you have. The power of compound interest is vast.
Reasons for a Plan
Clarifying your financial priorities and goals is imperative to our process. When it comes down to it, we want you to feel confident in your ability to answer the following questions:
- What resources do you need to live the life you envision?
- How can you feel prepared for financial setbacks?
- What circumstances would allow you to donate to the charitable causes you’re passionate about?
- If your health deteriorates, what kind of resources will you need to cover your long-term needs?
- How can you save enough for your loved ones’ education?
- What kind of value would you like your estate to have?
- If you plan on leaving an inheritance to your family, how can you do so in the most tax-efficient manner?
- What age do you hope to retire, and what’s your ideal lifestyle after retirement?
- How should you invest your money?
- What kind of succession planning strategy will you need for your business?
- How will you be able to support family members in a time of need?
We know these questions can feel overwhelming. That’s why we aim to provide solutions and reassure your path to achieving your goals through our financial planning process.
Your plan will be updated annually and with all major life events. We’re here to proactively focus on your financial well-being through cash flow management, investment portfolio and tax strategy, insurance, retirement planning, estate planning, and education.